The resilient journalist has experience in business and sport presentation and has received training in human rights and corporate governance reporting. Could that be all you know about the sleek presenter? Maybe the following may surprise you:
- Bridget has one best friend in her life and that’s her mirror. She talks to her mirror every morning or whenever she has a problem and also revealed that she cries before it and it actually consoles her.
- Bridget wants to get into standup comedy in the future if she decides to quit TV because she believes she tells some of the witty jokes.
- Her father nicknamed her Nyame na Onim W’as3m literally meaning, ‘It’s only God who knows your problem’ because she happened to be the fairest amongst her siblings and doubted if she was really his daughter.
- She was the senior girls prefect of Bompeh Secondary Technical School in Takoradi and was nicknamed ‘The Headmistress’ because she was very eloquent, very upfront with her views and was able to stand up to teachers as other students succumbed.
- Bridget is a good swimmer.
By Nana Afrane Asante|tv3network.com|Ghana